Park Youth Center Complex
Rental Fee and General Information
Johnson Park Youth Center
Bulldog Blvd. (North of Dome), Borger, TX. 79007, phone: 275-9014 or
Annadon Keys 231-8979
Park Recreation 2015
Starts: June 8th
Ends: July 31st
Hours: 8 A.M. until 3:30 P.M.
Ages: Starting 1st thru starting 8th grade
Park Recreation is FREE!!
Fun Activities Planned!!
Must Sign Up At Johnson Park Youth Center Before Attending!!!
For more information contact:
Johnson Park Youth Center: 275-9014
Annadon Keys: 231-8979
Download and print out above information by clicking here.
Johnson Park Youth Center must have your child’s application and picture on filebefore they may attend the Park Recreation Program. It is for their safety that we have this policy in place. If you have any questions please call the Youth Center at 275-9014 or Annadon Keys at 231-8979. Please send a water bottle with their name on it.
Downloads - Signup Sheets, Program Rules, Bus Stops, etc.
Sign Up Sheet
2015 City of Borger Park Recreation Program
2014 Park Recreation 2014 Bus Stops
Bouncy House and Party Packages
>Download the Bouncy House Party Packages Form
Visit the Bouncy House Page
Reserving the Swimming Pool:
- Rental fee includes decorating, eating, opening presents and clean up time. Lifeguards must have Johnson Park Youth Center pool area and building cleared and locked up within 15 minutes of the end of rental time. **See Johnson Park Youth Center Price list for all rental fees.
- Rental fee for Swimming Pool and Youth Center is $100.00 per hour.
Reservations accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, and must be at least 5 days prior to the event.
- Reservations must be made in person. Applicants must be; (1) 21 years of age; (2) Primary sponsor of the event; (3) Present during the entire duration of the event. The person who signs the application is responsible to maintain proper conduct of all those attending the function, both in the swimming pool and on the surrounding grounds.
- Full payment must be made in order to secure reservation. By accepting the use of the City Pool, you also accept the responsibility for any and all damages to the premises sustained during your use.
- The City of Borger does not have interpreters to explain the Rules and Policies of rental procedures. It is the responsibility of the renter to have an interpreter present at time of rental and at first and second walk through.
- A $75.00 security deposit is required. The security deposit will be returned provided there is no damage to the swimming pool, any part of the Johnson Park Youth Center Complex, and the facility is left clean and in the condition it was in at first walk through, no maintenance or security is required as a result of use. If facility is not left as rules have stated all security deposit will be forfeited as well as additional fees.
- If for any reason the Borger Police Department is called to secure the event, the applicant will forfeit the full security deposit and all other payment(s).
- Dates for renting the City Pool must be made through Johnson Park Youth Center supervisor.
- The maximum rental time is three (3) hours, 7:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. The pool is available to rent Monday thru Sunday.
- A $25.00 processing fee will be charged on all cancellations.
- The Johnson Park Youth Center Supervisor and lifeguards have the right to postpone, cancel or close the event because of hazardous weather conditions or other acts of God due to public safety and concerns. The City of Borger and Johnson Park Youth Center staff shall have no liability for such postponements, cancellations or closings. We have no control over the weather and will do our best to remain open. A refund or partial refund of the reservation fee and security deposit will be made or reservations may be rescheduled depending on availability.
- The Johnson Park Youth Center Swimming Pool Provides one (1) supervisor and four (4) lifeguards for up to 100 guests attending the party. Applicants must give an approximant number of guests expected at the party when making reservation, in order for staff to schedule additional guards if needed. Groups larger than 100 will require additional lifeguards for safety reasons. Each additional lifeguard will be an extra $10.00 per hour in addition to the rental fee.
- Any person may be ejected or removed from the facility for disruptive conduct or inappropriate behavior, including, without limitation, disorderly conduct or assault, such conduct will not be tolerated. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to: abusive, indecent, profane or vulgar language.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the pool area.
- Applicants are responsible for all of their guests until they are picked up by their parent or guardian.
Care of the Swimming Pool:
- The applicant is responsible for their own clean up. The swimming pool and all surrounding areas including locker/restrooms must be left clean and clear of litter and other debris. Clean up must be completed within the time period of the reservation agreement. All tables must be wiped
clean and all trash must be placed in trash cans. Lifeguards will inspect for compliance. Failure to comply will result in the forfeiture of your deposit and possibly additional charges.
- Property belonging to the City Pool, such as tables, chairs, equipment, slides; diving board etc., if broken will be reimbursed by applicant. Applicants will be held strictly accountable for any property damage.
- All regular Johnson Park Youth Center rules and policies are still enforced. A copy of these rules and policies will be given to applicants when they sign the rental agreement. Policies will include locker/restroom policies also.
- The Johnson Park Youth Complex swimming pool, including surrounding grounds and parking area, is an alcohol, tobacco, drug and weapons free zone. There are no exceptions. All contraband (cigarettes, tobacco products, drugs, alcohol, or weapons) will be confiscated and the police will be called.
- The Johnson Park Youth Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items during the rental period.
- No storage is available before or after the event.
- Cooking is not permitted on premises.
- No decorations can be taped, pinned, tacked, stapled, etc. on the walls or floors. Glitter and confetti is prohibited. No candles, lanterns or open flames are allowed (except birthday cake candles), Decorations must be flame retardant. At the completion of the event, all decorations must be totally removed from the facility.
- Lockers are available in the locker/restrooms.
- All rules of the youth center also apply.
Johnson Park Youth Center Complex
Bulldog Blvd. (North of Dome)
Borger, TX. 79007
Anadon Keys, Supervisor at Johnson Park Youth Center
Youth Center and Park Recreation: 806-231-8979
Johnson Park Youth Facility: 806-275-9014
Open Monday through Saturday. Closed Sundays.
Hours - 1 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Admission - $5.00 per person
For more information please click HERE.
Johnson Park Youth Center
Grand Opening Disc Golf Tournament
View Course Overviews
Download Agreements and Applications:
Note about the Gymnasium: Anyone may come in and walk in the Johnson Park Gymnasium from 8am to 12pm for FREE everyday. 19 laps around the gym = 1mile. We only ask that you wear shoes with non-marking soles.
Reserving the Youth Center:
Reservations must be made in person. Applicants must be; (1) 21 years of age; (2) Primary sponsor of the event; (3) Present during the entire duration of the event.
Youth Center staff is required at all times during a rental period. If more than 100 people are scheduled to attend, two staff employees may be required. The staff is provided to assist you with your use of the facility and to be sure the use is consistent with our building use rules and policies. However, the staff should not be expected to help you set up or clean up the Youth Center. Set up and clean up are the applicant’s responsibility. At the conclusion of your use, the staff employee is required to perform a walk-through of the building with you to be sure it is left clean and in order. Please be sure to follow any and all directions given by our staff. Failure to leave the building in a clean and neat condition may result in additional cleaning charges being assessed to you, the user of the facility.
Room Capacity of 250 people.
Dates for renting the Youth Center must be made through Johnson Park Youth Center Supervisor.
The Youth Center will not be available to rent on Fridays. Fridays are reserved for Middle and High School dances.
Full payment must be made in order to secure reservation. By accepting the use of the Youth Center, you also accept the responsibility for any and all damages to the premises sustained during your use.
The person who signs the application is responsible to maintain proper conduct of all those attending the function, both in the Youth Center and on the surrounding grounds.
Cancellations must be made at least one week, before scheduled time, in order to receive refund.
Applicants are responsible for all of their guests until they are picked up by their parent or guardian.
Care of the Youth Center:
Users of the Youth Center must leave rooms clean and in good order.
Activities may not continue past 11:00 p.m. and the facility must be cleaned and vacated no later than 12:00 a.m.
Property belonging to the Youth Center, such as tables, chairs, pool tables etc. if broken, will be reimbursed by renter. Applicants will be held strictly accountable for any property damage.
All regular Johnson Park Youth Center Complex rules and policies are still enforced. A copy of these rules and policies will be given to applicant when they sign rental agreement. The Johnson Park Youth Center Complex, including the surrounding grounds and parking area, is an alcohol, tobacco, drug and weapons free zone. There are no exceptions. All contraband (cigarettes, tobacco products, drugs, alcohol, or weapons) will be confiscated and the police will be called.
The Youth Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items during the rental period.
An adult must attend children at all times. Two (2) adults must be present for every Thirty (30) minors.
Clean up food and beverage spills immediately and report to the Youth Center staff. Discard all trash.
The applicant must properly clean the facility and all additional time spent by Youth Center staff over basic rental period will be charged an hourly cleaning fee.
Neither the applicant nor anyone else involved shall be admitted to the facility prior to the designated rental time.
No storage is available before or after the event.
Cooking is not permitted on the premises.
No decorations can be taped, pinned, tacked, stapled, etc. on the wall or floor. Glitter and confetti is prohibited. No candles, lanterns or open flames are allowed (except birthday cake candles). Decorations must be flame retardant. At the completion of the affair, all decorations must be totally removed from the facility.
Please allow time for set up and clean up in your request for time at the Youth Center.